Below are the Men’s, Women’s and COED Round Robin Schedules & Brackets. We look forward to seeing everyone out on the field!
Rainball: June 24 – June 27 | Deadline to Register: June 11
Rainball Team & Player Fees:
- Men’s, Women’s & Coed Team Fee – $350
- Cross Over Player Fee – $25
Get registered HERE. We’ll be looking for volunteers to help out with the tournament this summer. Stay tuned for more information!
2021 Season Registration Information:
Registration for Spring & Regular Season is now closed. Are you a solo player looking to join a team? Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you find a team!
Hello everyone! We’re only a few weeks away from the start of the 2021 Season.
Here’s a brief overview of what to expect:
– All players will be required to wear a mask while in the dugout
– Catchers and Umpires will need to maintain 6 feet of distance or both wear a mask
– Sanitization practices remain the same as last year
– Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will not participate in a JSA activity
All members are expected to follow the mitigation plan – please let us know if you have any questions and help us make this season safe and fun for everyone. We’re excited for another summer of softball and can’t wait to see everyone out on the ballfields!
New Rules for 2021
- JSA will allow multi-wall\composite bats for use by men and women in Coed. All bats must pass compression testing, if implemented by the JSA Board. Bat testing will be an annual JSA\JDOA process, with annual stickers.
- Stealing will be allowed again for the 2021 season in the men’s league.
- Health Mandates continue to be in effect. JSA Waiver\Player Agreement includes health status
- agreement. Players must adhere to the most current JSA Mitigation Plan.
To read the summary and continuing rules from 2020, click here
The Juneau Douglas Officials Association (JDOA) and the Juneau Softball Association (JSA) are recruiting Umpires for the 2021 Adult Slow Pitch Softball Season.
Training begins March 9 and runs through the end of April for the start of the season the first week in May. Trainings are scheduled for 1.5-hour sessions, from 6-7:30 PM via WebEx. There are no new rules or rule books but there is a 2021 Umpire Manual that includes some significant changes in mechanics. We will be discussing these changes the first two weeks.
Umpires are needed 2-3 games per night, 1-5 nights a week Monday through Friday. 1-2 weekend tournaments are held during the season. Experience is desired, but training is available. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra money while getting some exercise! JSA Players who decide to be Umpires will have their player fees waived for the season.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.